عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to identify the most productive and adaptable clones to local climate and introduce them to people for mass wood production, ten clones of Populus nigra L. were selected and were planted in Khorram Abad Agricultural Garden Station for five years (2010-2014). Variance analysis showed that the year and cologne factors had a significant impact on height, diameter, and volume increment. The result of mean comparisons showed that the highest (2.05 m) and lowest (0.14 m) of height increment were dedicated to P. nigra 63/135 clone in the fourth year and P. nigra 56/48 clone in the second year, respectively. Also the P. nigra 63/135 clone had the maximum diameter increment (2.57 cm) in the fifth year (2014) and P. nigra 56/48 clone had the minimum diameter increment in the second year. The P. nigra 63/135 and P. nigra 62/154 clones had the highest (7.18 cm) and lowest (0.4 cm) of volume increment in the fifth year, respectively. The qualitative study of different P. nigra clones showed that except for the P. nigra 56/72 and P. nigra 49/23clones which had low and moderate curved trunks, respectively, the other clones had smooth and straight trunks.
- Ghassemi, R. and Modir Rahmati, A.R., 2003. Investigation on adaptability and wood production of different poplar clones (closed crown) in Karaj city. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 11(3): 359-390 (In Persian).
- Ghassemi, R., Modir Rahmati, A.R. and Asadi, F., 2012. Growth characteristics of 5 black poplar (Populus nigra) clones with Turkish origin in Karadj area. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 19(4): 491-500 (In Persian).
- Ghasemifar, E. and Naserpoor, S., 2014. Zoning climate Zagros region. Scientific-Research Quarterly of Geographical Data (Sepehr), 23(89): 54-60 (In Persian).
- Goodarzi, Gh.R., Modir Rahmati, A.R., Zahedipour, H. and Ghassemi, R., 2010. Adabtability experiment of 21 poplar clones for introducing the most suitable clones in Markazi province. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 17(4): 650-664 (In Persian).
- Hemmati, A. and Modir Rahmati, A.R., 2002. Results of adaptation trial for high yielding poplar clones in Kermanshah's Gharb paper industries. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar, 8(1): 59-86 (In Persian).
- Isik, F. and Toplu, F., 2004. Variation in juvenile traits of natural black poplar (Populus nigra L.) clones in Turkey. New Forest, 27(2): 175-187.
- Jafari Haghighi, M., 2003. Methods of Soil Analysis: Sampling and Important Physical & Chemical Analysis With Emphasis on Theoretical & Applied Principles. Nedaye Zoha, Sari, 240p (In Persian).
- Kanani, N., Fallah, A., Abedini, R. and Khorankeh, S., 2018. Effect of climatic factors, temperature and precipitation, on radial growth patterns of beech and oak in of central Alborz Mountains altitudes. Iranian Journal of Forest, 10(2): 221-235 (In Persian).
- Karimi, Gh., 2000. Growth, production and quality of different Populus clones in two research stations of Gilan and Karaj. M.Sc. thesis, Imam Khomeini Higher Education Center, 89p (In Persian).
- Karimi, Gh., 2000. Growth, production and quality of different Populus clones in two research stations of Gilan and Karaj. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, Imam Khomeini Higher Education Center, 89p (In Persian).
- Modir-Rahmati, A.R., Calagari, M., Ghasemi, R. and Hemmati, A., 2015. Study of adaptability and growth of different cultivars of poplar and paulownia in mountainous altitudes of Northern Iran: a case study of Sang Deh rural district of Mazandaran. Journal of Plant Researches (Iranian Journal of Biology), 28(2): 390-400 (In Persian).
- Noori, F., Asadi, F. and Modir Rahmati, A.R., 2010. Growth and wood production of 10 poplar clones (Populus nigra) at the second harvesting period Kermanshah. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 17(4): 534-543.
- Salari, A., 1999. Adaptation experiment of appropriate poplar varieties in West Azerbaijan province. Final Report of Research Project, Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, Tehran, 78p (In Persian).
- Šēnhofa, S., Zeps, M., Matisons, R., Smilga, J., Lazdiņa, D. and Jansons, Ā., 2016. Effect of climatic factors on tree-ring width of Populus hybrids in Latvia. Silva Fennica, 50(1): 1442.
- St. John, L., 2001. Hybrid poplar- An alternative crop for the intermountain west. Technical Note 37, USDA-Natural Research Conservation Service, Boise, Idaho, 11p.
- Yousefi, B. and Modir-Rahmati, A.R., 2004. Evaluation and classification of 48 poplar (Populus spp.) clones by seedling leaf and wood yield characteristics. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 12(1): 79-110 (In Persian).
- Yousefi, B. and Modir-Rahmati, A.R., 2007. Compatibility experiment of 10 poplar clones for introducing of most suitable clones to executive unit in Kurdistan province. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 15(3): 253-267 (In Persian).
- Yousefi, B. and Modir-Rahmati, A.R., 2011. Survey on adaptation and wood yield of Populus nigra clones in comparative populetum of Sanandaj (final stage). Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 19(3): 283-299 (In Persian).
- Yousefi, B. and Modir-Rahmati, A.R., 2013. Investigation on adaptation and wood yield of different open crown poplar clones at Sanandaj comparative poplutum. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research, 21(1): 17-29 (In Persian).
- Zsuffa, L., Giordano, E., Pryor, L.D. and Stettler, R.F., 1996. Trends in popular culture: some global and regional perspectives: 515-539. In: Stettler, R.F., Bradshaw, H.D., Jr., Heilman, P.E. and Hinckley, T.M. (Eds.). Biology of Populus and its Implications for Management and Conservation. NRC Research Press, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 539p.