- Birang, N., Javanshir, A. and Mojtahedi, Y. 1992. Étude et culture de la forêt (translation). University of Tabriz Press, 397p.
- Cañellas I., Del Río, M., Roig, S. and Montero, G. 2004. Growth response to thinning in Quercus pyrenaica Willd. coppice stands in Spanish central mountain. Annals of Forest Science, 61(3): 243-250.
- Chandler, W.G. 1939. Thinning experiments in Jarrah coppice (Eucalyptus marginata). Australian Forestry, 4(2): 69-78.
- Ciancio O., Corona, P., Lamonaca, A., Portoghesi, L. and Travaglini, D., 2006. Conversion of clear cut beech coppices into high forests with continuous cover: A case study in central Italy. Forest Ecology and Management, 224: 235-240.
- Connell, M.J., Raison
, R.J. and Jenkins
, P. 2004. Effects of thinning and coppice control on stand productivity and structure in a silvertop ash (Eucalyptus sieberi
L. Johnson) forest. Australian Forestry, 67(1): 30-38.
- Ducrey, M. and Toth, J. 1992. Effect of cleaning and thinning on height growth and girth increment in holm oak coppices (Quercus ilex L.). Vegetatio, 99-100: 365-376.
- Fani, B., Amani, M., Yousefi, B. and Mardani, F. 2008. Tending of young oak sprout-clumps in coppice forests of Marivan (First phase). Final Report of Research Project, Published by Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, 39p (In Persian).
- Fattahi, M. 1994. Study of Zagros Forests and the most important degradation factors. Published by Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, 63p (In Persian).
- Fattahi, M. 1996. Role of local participation in reclamation of Zagros forests. Proceedings of the First Seminar on Natural Resources Extension, Animal Sciences and Fisheries, Second volume, Published by Ministry of Jahad-e-Agriculture, pp: 22-24 (In Persian).
- Folliott, P.F., Farah, M.H. and Gottfried, G.J. 2003. Growth and volume of Emory oak coppice 10 years after thinning: A case study in southeastern Arizona. Western Journal of Applied Forestry
, 18(2): 77-80.
- Jazirehi, M.H. and Ebrahimi Rostaghi, M. 2003. Silviculture in Zagros. University of Tehran Press, 560p (In Persian).
- Marvie Mohadjer, M.R. 2005. Silviculture. University of Tehran Press, 387p (In Persian).
- Pourhashemi, M., Marvie Mohajer, M.R., Zobeiri, M., Zahedi. Gh. and Panahi, P. 2004. Identification of forest vegetation units in support of government management objectives in Zagros forests, Iran. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 19(Supplement 4): 72- 77.
- Serrada, R., Allué, M. and San Miguel, A. 1998a. The coppice system in Spain. Current situation, state of art and major areas to be investigated. Annali dell' Istituto Sperimentale per la Selvicoltura, 27: 266-275.
- Serrada, R., Bravo, A., Sánchez, I., Allué, M., Elena, R. and San Miguel, A. 1998b. Conversion into high forest in coppices of Quercus ilex subs. ballota L. in Central region of Iberian Peninsula. Annali dell' Istituto Sperimentale per la Selvicoltura, 27: 149-160.
- Shipek, D.C. and Folliott, P.F. 2005. Management of thinned Emory oak coppice for multiple resource benefits. USDA Forest Service Proceedings RMRS-P-36: 545-546.
- Shipek, D.C., Folliott, P., Gottfried, G.L. and DeBano, L.F. 2004. Transpiration and multiple use management of thinned Emory oak coppice. USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment, Research Paper RMRS-RP-48, 8p.
- Soleimani, N., Fereiduni, S. and Derikvand, B. 2005. Vegetation Map of Lorestan. Final Report of National Project, Published by Forests, Rangelands and Watershed Organization of Iran, 157p (In Persian).