عنوان مقاله [English]
To assess the changes in qualitative and quantitative attributes at the end of a period of forestry plan implementation, a portion of the Jojadeh zone with an area of 1270 ha was selected. Data were collected from 265 permanent plots in a systematic random design (1000 m2 plots and150 × 200 m grid size) in 2004 and 2014 to facilitate a comparison. In each plot diameter, species, quality grade, height of control tress and quality of regeneration (in 100 m2 microplots) weree measured. During the ten-year period, approximately 14000 silve of growing stock was marked within a single tree selection cutting system. The results showed following figures for 2004: the average number of trees per ha=173, volume per ha=318.36 silve, basal area per ha= 25.87 m2, diameter of basal area= 43.93 cm and Lorey’s mean height= 25.31 m. The values in 2014 were 175, 360.24 silve, 28.31 m2, 43.39 cm and 26.40 m, respectively. Apart from number of trees per ha, significant differences were observed between the two measurement times for the other attributes. Furthermore, the species specific regeneration frequency was affected by a significant reduction in seedling and saplings in 2014. However, tree percentages increased in 1st and 3rd quality grade classes, whereas it decreased 2nd class andd remained unchanged in 4th class. All in all, the results showed that the average values of quantitative and partlyy qualitative characteristics were not far from favorable conditions during the period of forestry plan, which indicated the conducted silvicultural practices served the defined goals of the close to nature forestry method.
- Anonymous, 2014. Forest Management Plan of Jojadeh forest. Published by Farim Wood Company, Sari, 430p (In Persian).
- Asadi Atoei, A., 2000. Investigation and evaluation of implementation of Shelterwood system in Makarud forestry plan. Proceedings of the National Conference on Northern Forests and Sustainable Development. Ramsar, 6-7 Sep. 2000: 229-269 (In Persian).
- Babakordi, J., 1988. Evaluation of forests stand in district one of Korankaftar. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources and Marine Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Noor, 132p (In Persian).
- Dale, V.H., Beyeler, S.C. and Jackson, B., 2002. Understory vegetation indicators of anthropogenic disturbance in longleaf pine forests at Fort Benning, Georgia, USA. Ecological Indicators,1(3): 155- 170.
- Esmaeili, Y., 1995. Investigation situation of regeneration in district two of forest management plan of Galandroud. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, Gorgan Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University, Gorgan, 123p (In Persian).
- Etemad, V., 1994. Investigation of changes stand volume after 10 years of implementation in Namkhane of Kheyroudkenar forests. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, University of Tehran, Karaj, 176p (In Persian).
- Etemad, V., Namiranian, M., Zobeiri, M., Majnounian., B. and Moradi, Gh., 2013. Qualitative and quantitative variation of forest stands after one period of forest management plan (Case study: Namkhane district, Kheyroud forest). Journal of Forest and Wood Product, 66(3): 243-366 (In Persian).
- Ghomi Avili, A., Hosseini, S.M., Mataji, A. and Jalali, S.Gh.A., 2007. Study of woody plants biodiversity and regeneration in two managed plant association of Nowshahr Kheyroudkenar area, Iran. Journal of Environmental Studies, 33(43): 101-106 (In Persian).
- Hasanzad Navroodi, I., 2003. Educational Booklet: Evaluation of Forestry Plans. Published by Faculty of Natural Resources, University of Gilan, 85p (In Persian).
- Hasanzad Navroodi, I., Seyedi, N. and Seifolahian, R., 2009. Evaluation of quantitative forests stands changes during a period of forest management plan (Case study: Janbesara district-Guilan). Iranian Journal of Forest, 1(4): 301-311 (In Persian).
- Hassanzad Navroodi, I. and Seyedzadeh, H., 2013. Effects of Shelterwood method on some important forest stands features in Shafarood district nine of Guilan. Iranian Journal of Forest Ecology, 2(1): 41-56 (In Persian).
- Hosseinzadeh, J., Namiranian, M., Marvi Mohajer, M. and Zahedi Amiri, Gh., 2004. Structure of less degraded Oak forests in Ilam province (Southwest Iran). Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 57(1): 75-90 (In Persian).
- Kialashki, A. and Shabani, S., 2010. Studying the diversity of plant species in ecological groups in Agozchal forest. Journal of Sciences and Techniques in Natural Resources, 5(1): 29-38 (In Persian).
- Linder, M.B., Sohngen, L., Joyce, D., Price, P. and Karjalainen, T., 2002. Integrated forestry assessments for climate change impacts. Forest Ecology and Management, 16(2): 117-136.
- Marvie Mohadjer, M.R., 2005. Silviculture. Tehran University Press, Tehran, 387p (In Persian).
- Moayeri, M.H., 1988. Investigation of performance Golband forest plan. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources and Marine Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Noor, 171p (In Persian).
- Nagaike, T., Kamitani, T. and Nakashizuka, T., 1999. The effect of Shelterwood logging on the diversity of plant species in a beech (Fagus crenata) forest in Japan. Forest Ecology and Management, 118(1-3): 161-171.
- Oghnoum, M., Feghhi, J., Makhdoum, M. and Jabbarian Amiri, B., 2015. Determination of vulnerable areas to grazing in forest, case study: Patom district of Kheyroudkenar forest. Environmental Researches, 6(11): 15-26 (In Persian).
- Pato, M., 2007. A study on natural and disturbed forest stands structure at west Azerbayijan province oak forests. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, Gorgan Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University, Gorgan, 84p (In Persian).
- Resaneh, Y., Moshtagh, M.H. and Salehi, P., 2000. Investigation of quantitative and qualitative forests of north. Proceedings of the National Conference of Northern Forests and Sustainable Development. Ramsar, 6-7 Sep. 2000: 55-79 (In Persian).
- Shariat Nejhad, SH., 1999. Evaluation of performance Golband forest plan. M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources and Marine Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Noor, 215p (In Persian).
- Vosughian, A., 2006. Studying of the status of regeneration in harvested and non-harvested stands in education and research forest of Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University. M.Sc. thesis, University of Mazandaran, Sari, 89p (In Persian).
- Zobeiri, M., 2008. Forest Biometry. University of Tehran Press, Tehran, 407p (In Persian).