- Birang, N., Javanshir, A. and Mojtahedi, Y., 1992. Étude et culture de la forêt (translation). University of Tabriz Press, Tabriz, 397p (In Persian).
- Cañellas, I., Del Río, M., Roig, S. and Montero, G., 2004. Growth response to thinning in Quercus pyrenaica Willd. coppice stands in Spanish central mountain. Annals of Forest Science, 61(3): 243-250.
- Ciancio O., Corona, P., Lamonaca, A., Portoghesi, L. and Travaglini, D., 2006. Conversion of clearcut beech coppices into high forests with continuous cover: A case study in central Italy. Forest Ecology and Management, 224: 235-240.
- Connell, M.J., Raison
, R.J. and Jenkins
, P., 2004. Effects of thinning and coppice control on stand productivity and structure in a silvertop ash (Eucalyptus sieberi
L. Johnson) forest. Australian Forestry, 67(1): 30-38.
- Cotillas, M., 2008. Effects of increased drought and selective thinning on growth and resprouting of two coexisting mediterranean oaks with contrasting leaf habit (Quercus ilex and Quercus cerrioides). Ph.D. thesis, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, 25p.
- Cotillas, M., Sabaté, S., Gracia, C. and Espelta, J.M., 2009. Growth response of mixed mediterranean oak coppices to rainfall reduction; Could selective thinning have any influence on it?. Forest Ecology and Management, 258: 1677-1683.
- Ducrey, M. and Toth, J. 1992. Effect of cleaning and thinning on height growth and girth increment in holm oak coppices (Quercus ilex L.). Vegetatio, 99-100: 365-376.
- Fani, B., Amani, M., Yousefi, B. and Mardani, F., 2008. Tending of Young Oak Sprout-Clumps in Coppice Forests of Marivan (First Phase). Final Report of Research Project, Published by Research Institute of Forests & Rangelands, Tehran, 39p (In Persian).
- Fattahi, M., 1994. Study of Zagros Forests and the Most Important Degradation Factors. Published by Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, Tehran, 63p (In Persian).
- Fattahi, M., 1996. Role of local participation in reclamation of Zagros forests. Proceedings of the First Seminar on Natural Resources Extension, Animal Sciences and Fisheries (Second volume). Published by Ministry of Jahad-e-Agriculture, Tehran, 22-24 (In Persian).
- Ffolliott, P.F., Farah, M.H. and Gottfried, G.J., 2003. Growth and volume of Emory oak coppice 10 years after thinning: A case study in southeastern Arizona. Western Journal of Applied Forestry
, 18(2): 77-80.
- Gautam, S., Hasenauer, H. and Pietsch, S.A., 2009. Comparison of Growth Response to Thinning in Oak Forests Managed as Coppice with Standards and High Forest. Geophysical Research Abstracts (Volume 11), 7936p.
- Jazirehi, M.H. and Ebrahimi Rostaghi, M., 2003. Silviculture in Zagros. University of Tehran Press, Tehran, 560p (In Persian).
- Khodakarami, Y., Pourhashemi, M., Khanhassani, M., Safari, H., Tavakkoli, A., Mehrjoei, A. and Pourreza, M., 2014. Effect of Thinning on Development of Brant`s Oak (Quercus brantii) Sprout-clumps in Forests of Kermanshah Province. Final Report of Research Project, Published by Research Institute of Forests & Rangelands, Tehran, 32p (In Persian).
- Liu, Z., Fang, Sh., Liu, D., Yu, M. and Tang, L., 2011. Influence of thinning time and density on sprout development, biomass production and energy stocks of sawtooth oak stumps. Forest Ecology and Management, 269: 299-306.
- Marvie Mohadjer, M.R., 2005. Silviculture. University of Tehran Press, Tehran, 387p (In Persian).
- Mehdifar, D., Pourhashemi, M. and Karamian, R., 2014. Impact of thinning on quantitative characteristics of Brant`s oak (Quercus brantii Lindl.) in Khorram Abad Forests. Iranian Journal of Forests and Poplar Research, 22(2): 358-367 (In Persian).
- Shipek, D.C. and Ffolliott, P.F., 2005. Management of thinned Emory oak coppice for multiple resource benefits. USDA Forest Service Proceedings. RMRS-P-36: 545-546.
- Shipek, D.C., Ffolliott, P., Gottfried, G.L. and DeBano, L.F., 2004. Transpiration and Multiple Use Management of Thinned Emory Oak Coppice. Published by USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment, Research Paper RMRS-RP-48, 8p.
- Soleimani, N., Fereiduni, S. and Derikvand, B., 2005. Vegetation map of Lorestan. Final Report of National Plan, Published by Forests, Range and Watershed Managemnt Organization of Iran, Tehran, 157p (In Persian).